Five best nail dipping powder system kits
Women who love to do their nails themselves prefer to use a dip powder manicure. It is long-lasting and does not need to be hardened with UV light. The powder is pigmented, giving nails a pretty color. So there’s no need to use nail polish either! It is easy to achieve a professional finish of dip powder nails at home with the best nail dipping powder system kits.
How will you find the best dip powder nail kit for home use or your new nail salon? Don’t worry! We are here to help you with our reviews of the top kits.
1. Modelones Dip Powder Nail Kit Starter Kit
The dip powder nail kit by Modelones is a complete package of six colors, helpful for doing your nails at home. All products are travel-sized, but they are sufficient to get you started on your nail journey, with everything from base coats to top coats. You’ll also love the carry pouch!
- No need to use a nail lamp for drying
- Prevents damaging or darkening effects on nails and fingers
- High-quality nail manicure that lasts
- Free from toxins and odorless
- Shedding of brush noticed by some customer
2. AZURE BEAUTY Dipping Powder Nail Starter Kit
The AzureBeauty dipping powder package is one of the best nail dipping powder system kits that you’ll find. This set has eight vivid colors, extra brushes, dip powder liquid, a nail file, and a brush saver to clean the brushes. You can also contact their customer care team if you have any problems.
- Brush saver to remove hardened bits from bristles to make brushes reusable
- Free from toxins and odors, and made of natural and vegan ingredients
- Lightweight, easy, and durable, with long-lasting shine
- No need for UV lights to dry
- Must follow instructions to a tee to prevent roughness
3. Gershion Dip Powder Nail Starter Kit
The nail dip powder kit from the house of Gershion offers four stunning colors in a package. What’s more, you can pick any one of the six options, each of which has a unique combo of shades. Whether you’re a pro nail technician or an aspiring one, this package contains all the tools for the best results.
- Healthy and natural ingredients with no toxins
- Vitamin E and calcium to strengthen nails
- Easy manicure option without using UV lamps
- Does not crack or chip and is water resistant
- Light odor of chemicals
4. AirroYE Dipping Powder Starter Kit
For a fabulous new look every time, one of the best dipping powder kits is the AirroYE nail art essential kit. With five color options, an activator, top and base coat,, you will have everything needed to get exceptional shine. It’s a great product if you are just starting out.
- Healthy and natural, with calcium and vitamin E for nail strength
- Free from harsh chemicals, toxins, and odor
- Long-lasting results with no chipping, cracking, or damage
- Easy to use, without needing UV or LED lamps
- Colors too transparent for some people’s taste
5. GHDIP Dip Powder Nail Kit
For a quick and easy manicure fix, every new nail art enthusiast can use the GHDIP dip powder nail kit. It is formulated to dry within 30 seconds of dipping, reducing the time of application significantly. With six jars of classic colors, you will be able to show off a new nail art look whenever you like!
- Twice the shine as a result of fast-drying powder
- Healthy, chemical-free option with no need for curing nail lights
- Strong nails that last long without cracking or chipping
- Enables quick and easy Do-It-Yourself nail art
- May be hard for some artists to achieve accuracy as it dries too fast
Nail dipping powder system kit buying guide
Now that you know about the best nail dipping powder system kits, it’s time for us to help you choose the kits for beautiful dip powder nails with tips to understand the best qualities. Here’s everything you should consider before buying:
- The package should have a selection of pigmented dip powders of different shades.
- The dip powders should be free from harsh chemicals, toxins, or odors.
- The powder quality should be fine, without any grains.
- Vitamin E and calcium content in the powder is also helpful.
- The set should also include base/top coats, an activator, brush, and brush saver.
- Extra accessories like nail buffs, files, and dipping trays. are added advantages.
Why dipping powder nails are better
For a long-lasting nail look with an enviable finish, you can choose gel, acrylic, or dipping powder nails. But most nail art enthusiasts like to use dipping powder better than gel or acrylic nails because:
- it does not require UV or LED light for curing, unlike gel nails
- it is not damaging to the nails, and the right product has no toxins
- it is less expensive than other types of manicures
- it is easier than acrylic nails that need practiced hands
- it has almost no odor, while other manicures can have a strong smell
- it usually lasts longer than other popular forms of manicure.
You could say that using a nail dipping powder kit is a smarter choice, whether you want to do it at home or offer this form of nail art at your salon.
How to apply dip powder nail polish at home
We’ve already told you that using dip powder nail kits is a much easier way to make your nails look good compared to other manicure or nail art styles. Let’s take a look at how to use a new kit in 7 easy steps.
- Start by prepping your nails. You’ll have to use an electric nail drill to remove old manicures, push back the cuticles, and shape your nails.
- Clean the nail bed to remove all kinds of dirt or oil. You can use a special cleanser to do that.
- Once the nails are completely dry, it’s time to put your dipping powder kit to use. Start by applying the base coat on the finger.
- Next, dip this finger into the pigmented powder. Then, brush off all the excess powder. You have to use a duster for that.
- Dip the nail in the powder for the second time. This will strengthen the nails against chipping or breaking and give better coverage for a finished look.
- Then, coat the nail with the activator. This is the product that will make the colored powder particles bond together. It will also give a beautiful gloss.
- Finally, apply the top coat for an extra layer of protection.
That’s all you have to do! Continue with the same process on all your nails.
How to remove nail dipping powder
Removing your dipping powder nail is as easy as the application. All you need is acetone, and you’re ready.
- Start by filing down the protective top coat on your nails. You can use a file or a nail drill for that.
- Pour the acetone into a bowl and soak your nails for 10-15 minutes.
- Next, dip some cotton balls in acetone and use them to wipe off any powder left on the nails.
The best part is that dipping powder can be removed easily, and you will not need to scrape the remaining bits off the nails. This means that the natural top layer of the nail will not be harmed.
It is good to give your nails a break from nail art after removing the powder manicure. Let them breathe for about a week or more to recover. In fact, it is a good idea to give your nails some breathing time every 2-3 months. Take good care of them during this break. You can try some healthy nail treatment and use some hydrating cuticle oil before applying nail dipping powder again.
Manicures at home can save a lot of money, and they can be fun, too. But they are not always quick and easy, especially if you are new to the art. But dipping powder nails can be a great solution if you want to do your own nails at home and make them last really long.
The right nail dipping powder system kit can save you a lot of time and trouble, and make it easy for you to master the art of manicure. It’s hassle-free and beautiful, and you will soon learn to make your nails look like they have just been treated at a nail salon. We promise that your nails will be the hottest topic among your friends!